The treatment of benign prostate hyperplasia with laser (LIFE method) offers significant advantages both over traditional surgical techniques and other laser methods:
- It is a completely painless and blood-free procedure.
- It is conducted with micro-surgical accuracy and safety, minimising the potential of relapse.
- It can be performed with minimal anaesthesia.
- It significantly reduces the length of the procedure.
- Minimal hospitalisation is required (1 day).
For further information please consult our doctor: